Hi, it would be useful to have a number input for the Warp and Granule sliders, as it's hard to reset to 0 or recreate a previous setting.
Ephemeral Isometric Tileset Generator
A downloadable tool for Windows and Linux
This is a simple, easy-to-use tool for rapidly creating isometric tilesets for 2d games! It is a successor to my previous and much inferior single-tile generator, remade from scratch in the Godot Engine.
- Comes with a handful of built-in textures to get you started right away!
- Full PNG support for loading your own textures from disk.
- Mathematical Precision: Every vertex is placed natively in 2D, for exact, pixel perfect 2 to 1 tiling.
- Fully tileable half-block ramp set, as well as topless blocks for vertical tiling.
- Edge blending, beveling, and dynamic greebling support! Mix and match for a plethora of effects!
Assets created with this tool are entirely yours to do with as you please.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Super tool, but it would be super nice if you could add some sort of command line tool, a simple one with every parameters in a certain order will export the png. It's to batch render when I have multiple tiles to do.
I have made one mineself but it's not as full as yours https://github.com/Coldragon/godot-iso-generator it can be run via cmd args
Any chances of getting a open-source code? =D
I'm getting such a strong Sim City 2000 vibe right now! Thanks for sharing.